Integra People Ltd is committed to providing a transparent service and to protecting and respecting your privacy at all times. This policy describes what personal information we may collect from you when you use our website (integrapeople.com).
It is our duty to take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information held by us is processed fairly and lawfully. We will take all necessary steps to implement this policy. All our employees and data processors who have access to personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
We may obtain information about you when you use this web site. Our policy in relation to this information is set out below.
What personal information we may collect from you:
- On your visits to our website, we may collect personal information including but not limited to, your IP address, browser, traffic data, timestamp, location data, content from surveys, contact forms, weblogs and other communication data and resources accessed.
- Information for marketing purposes and analysis, including how you respond to email, sms, phone and other marketing campaigns.
- Information you provide to us when you use our contact forms. The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement, however fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- Fields we may request in order to register for our services include but are not limited to your first name, last name, email address and mobile telephone number.
How we use your personal information:
- To provide you with the services you expect/request from us
- To tailor content and resources to your preferences
- To respond to your requests or questions
- To conduct direct marketing with your consent about services/events/promotions that might be of interest to you, which we will communicate via email, telephone, mail and other communication technologies.
- To send you other information such as upcoming events or newsletters
- To improve our content in order to create and publish information that is most relevant to you
- To ensure the content provided through the website is presented in the most effective manner for your device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website
- To help us to further improve the website and systems to better serve you
- To perform analytical research on our prospective client and candidate base, including the content and services they are interested in
- Our website collects and shares information with third parties where necessary to comply with any legal obligation, or to employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
What the law says about this:
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news, via email and other communication means.
Do you have to give us the personal information we ask for?
- You are not obliged to provide your personal information to us when generally navigating our website, however we cannot fulfil any specific requests for information or provide you with a tailored service unless you do so.
Do we process information about you without any human intervention at all?
- Yes, at times we may use automated systems/processes and automated decision-making (like profiling) to ensure we give you a bespoke experience with us.
How long do you keep my personal information for?
- We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive our communications and thereafter for the longer of the period required in order to meet our business, legal or regulatory responsibilities.
Sharing with third parties
In order to facilitate efficient use of your information, and to provide you with content and/or resources, or to fulfil a request you make of us, we disclose your information to third parties, in the following circumstances:
- From time to time, we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on your behalf. By sharing your information with suppliers, contractors and agents, we can provide improved service for functions including but not limited to the hosting and/or maintaining of the website content, or the provision of certain website features. Such recipients are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations, therefore will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and not for any other purposes.
- Integra People may share personal information within other entities belonging to the Integra People Group, in order to serve you better or fulfil your requests (i.e. payroll).
- If we find in our sole discretion that we are under legal obligation to do so, we will disclose your information to government or law enforcement authorities.
IP addresses and cookies
We collect information about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system, browser type, which provides us with statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns.
Where your personal information is stored or processed
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents: Where we use a third party, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected
- Other companies within the Integra People Group: We have a groupwide arrangement ensuring your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases of information to third parties. In addition, such a transfer or sale may mean that your personal information is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area. We only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where Integra People uses appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information. In providing us with information you consent to such use of your personal information.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, you should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is at your own risk. We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organisational security measures to prevent any unauthorised access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
How you can access, correct and delete your personal information:
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: If you request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases we may supply you with an electronic copy of your information.
- Right to correct your personal information: Should the information we hold about you be incorrect, you are entitled to ask that this information is updated or corrected.
- Right to be forgotten: You may make this request at any time, and Intgera People will evaluate the request. Subject to any legal rights or obligations we have to retain data, and in accordance with the law, if we determine that your request must be granted, we will do so without undue delay.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, to the extent of our processing of your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will gain your consent before sending any marketing communications to you via email or other communication means. We will generally gain consent via a check box on forms used to collect your personal information.
Where you receive marketing communications and then wish to opt out, you may do so via applicable ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt out’ functions or by emailing email@example.com.
The terms in the policy may change from time to time, and we will update and change this policy when legally obliged to.