Integra People are currently recruiting for a highly established, civil construction company within the Midlands area. We are looking for experienced ground working gangs. We have availability for IMMEDIATE starts with very good rates of pay depending on experience.
Requirement for Role
- Experience in ducting, piling, drainage.
- Blue CPCS qualification (for 360 excavator)
- Valid CSCS qualification (for groundworks or related skillset)
- Each gang should preferably include: a ganger, a 360 mini digger operator and an experienced ground worker.
- Prior Knowledge and experience within a busy civils site.
- A positive attitude to health and safety and the safe use of equipment.
The project requires an experienced gang who has worked in the civils sector, specifically road bypasses, bridges and structures. The Site duration is on-going. This is a long project, lasting up until late 2021, and dedicated applicants will stay for the duration.
Rates: £12.92 - £13.68 per hour for ganger, £12.16 - £13.68 per hour for 360 op, £10.64 - £11.40 per hour for ground worker.
To apply please call Genna on 01248 668 700.