Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Home Manager to work in Halifax supporting adults with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
As a Home Manager you will be expected too:
- Maintain a person centred, flexible and personalised service that promotes privacy, dignity, independence and preferences of clients.
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that the service is running in accordance with CQC standards at all times. All paperwork and audits of medication and service users' records must be completed in line with CQC expectations.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and on-going training, development and performance of all staff within your service to ensure achievement of national minimum care standard requirements.
- Monitor and develop the individual and team performance of all members of staff to achieve optimum performance within defined organisational policy requirements.
- Promote awareness of the service and respond to enquiries and referrals.
- Develop and implement service training plans in consultation with the Learning and Development team.
- Ensure that service users have regularly reviewed and evaluated person centred care plans.
- Monitor the content and implementation of plans and satisfaction of service users with their planned and delivered care.
- Ensure that the service is appropriate and responsive to the changing needs and preferences of service users.
- Ensure that service users are supported in managing their physical and mental wellbeing and in meeting their health care needs.
- Liaise with all regulatory bodies to ensure their requirements are implemented, monitored and maintained.
- Ensure staff regularly receive staff supervisions.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice and address poor performance.
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Ensure service provision to agreed KPIs.
The successful candidate must have:
- NMC registration with no restrictions
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management in Health & Social Care or equivalent qualification.
- Substantial experience of operating in a supervisory or management capacity in a care environment.
- Hold a current driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent CQC knowledge and management experience within residential, supported living or nursing services
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent client relationships
- Ability to produce high quality written reports within deadlines
Salary for this role is up to £40,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits. Plus an additional £1,000-£2,000 welcome bonus.
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0