I am currently looking for an expereinced, motivated RSW in the Huddersfield area. Within this role you will be working in a Residential unit with adults who have autism, and various physical and learning disabilities.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have at least 6 months experience working in a Residential Care Based Setting
- Have NVQ level 3 in Adult Social Care
- Be flexible and able to work both day and night shifts
- Ideally be on the DBS update service
- Have completed all mandatory care training
The rate of pay for this will be £7.50-£8.50 per hour.
To apply, send your CV to Sammi Barbour