Are you a Nursery Practitioner looking for a new permanent role?
I am working with a nursery in the Leeds area who are looking for a passionate and experienced practitioner to join their team.
This is a great company to join with fantastic progression and training opportunities.
- Keyworker responsibilities
- Planning and observing in line with the EYFS
- Working as a key member of the team and reporting into the room leader
- Following policies and procedures of the setting
- Safeguarding of children to the highest standard
- Level 2 or 3 qualification in childcare or equivalent
- Experience within the keyworker role
- Great knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Supportive team to join
- Progression and training opportunities
- Childcare discounts
- Great induction programme
- Permanent role for the right candidate
Does this sound like the ideal next role for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please call Holly on 01772 808010 or submit your CV and I will call you for a chat.