FRENCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES - WOLVERHAMPTON - £23k BASIC plus BENEFITS
We are currently looking for French speaking Customer Service Representatives that will help support our client's customers in France. The role will be based from their new created customer contact centre in Wolverhampton.
The role as Customer Service Representative is to be responsible for fulfilling customer needs, from the accurate ordering of products through to the successful delivery of products to the customer on time and in full.
- Responsible for building and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers to be able to meet their needs and individual requirements
- Responsible for processing customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Responsible for following the customer order through to the despatch stage to ensure the customer receives the order within the delivery lead time and communicating any urgent requests internally
- Responsible for checking stock levels needed to fulfil customer orders and liaising with ICO team to resolve stock issues and meet customer needs
- Advising the customer of any potential issues that may affect their order and working to resolve these.
- Creating invoices (both Consignment and Standard) and understanding the difference between the two.
- Accurately maintaining Customer price files.
- Answering phone calls, and reacting efficiently and professionally to customer queries.
- Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries, which may include the accurate and timely creation of credit notes.
- Organizing returns via our freight forwarders and processing all the relevant documentation.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service excellence whilst adhering to all Company procedures / rules and processes.
- Having an understanding of the stock ordering process and advising the materials planner of additional stock requirements for customers
- Responsible for closing off purchase orders and keeping the SAP system clean so that the data is accurate
Ideal Background - Education and Experience
- French Speaker
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in service delivery
- Proven customer account experience and delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to build good working relationships with both internal and external Customers
- Experience in working in a high pressure and volume environment.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data within excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in building strong working relationships both internally and externally
- SAP Knowledge desirable ( or knowledge of similar ERP system)
- Minimum GCSE education
Personal Attributes - Capabilities and Skills
- Language skills - French (ideally native speaking) and English
- Absolute service-mindedness, always going the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to solve problems fast
- Willingness to work as team member