Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am currently looking to recruit Occupational Health Regional Nurse Manager based in the Guildford. This is an excellent opportunity for an OH Regional Nurse Manager to start work for one of the leading and most innovative Occupational Health companies.
- As an Occupational Health Regional Nurse Manager you will be based from home with travel to client sites within the Midlands when required.
- You will build relationships and liaise effectively with key stakeholders and will be responsible to run a small occupational health team.
- Manage the day to day running and staffing of the clinical teams assigned to your contracts, ensuring that all team members are aware of the KPIs and productivity targets are met.
The successful candidate must have:
- Registered Nurse (Adult) on part 1 or 2 of the NMC register
- Qualification in Occupational Health
- Excellent case management and report writing skills
- Be aware of Health and Safety legislation and health surveillance requirements under COSH.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Driving License and access to own vehicle
Salary for this role is £45,000 plus car allowance plus additional benefits.
For more information about this exciting new role please call me on 07983 200945