Electrician with ECS/JIB - NVQ level 3 with AM2 - Own Transport and Tools - Coventry
We currently require an electrician to work on a commercial site doing maintenance electrical work.
The role will be to assist the facilities management team and look after all planned and reactive electrical work within the building.
To be successful in this role you will require the following;
- Own transport
- Full tools for the role including power tools
- ECS/JIB, NVQ level 3 with AM2.
- Have the ability to work on your own and be able to problem solve to get building live and fit for service.
What you can expect;
- Shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off 07.00 to 19.00 for two shift rotations and then nights of two shift rotations so this will involve weekend work.
- Initially 10 weeks work but with the possibility of going temp to perm