Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality contract, temporary, and permanent staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Our client is looking to recruit a passionate and motivated Optometrist to work in a bespoke clinic within easy access to London and surrounding areas.
As an Optometrist you will be expected to:
- Provide excellent patient care and bring added value to the team
- Provide a high standard of clinical skill and expertise in Ophthalmology management
- Manage challenges and understand the fundamentals of consumer behaviour
- Ability to deal with high stress environments in pro-active manner
- Ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks
- Excellent time management
- An openness to change, grow, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and staff alike
- You will need to be flexible, accommodating and knowledgeable about the clinic
- You will need to know what the clinic can offer the client in any number of special circumstances
Newly qualified optometrists are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate must have:
- Optometrist degree with valid GOC registration
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
Competitive salary depending on experience.
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private health and dental scheme
- Paid European courses in refractive surgery
- Paid away days and training days
- Individual training and development plan
For more information about this exciting new role please call Leanne Irving on 0 7 9 8 3 2 0 0 9 4 5.