WEB DEVELOPER - E-COMMERCE COMPANY - WARRINGTON
SALARY: 25-30K BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an E-Commerce company a Web Developer to join their team. Our client are a rapidly growing E-commerce business run by very entrepreneurial directors who have grown their business by 150% year on year.
The role will be targeted to develop the existing retail website with new products releases, updates etc. Manage all back end programming in Word press, Java, PHP, HTML. The role will also have the ability to work on new projects as new websites are launched which is built into the business plan for 2021/22.
- Create website layouts to organise information and allow for intuitive usage
- Builds websites to specification by writing code, designing pages and widgets, and incorporating graphics and video elements
- Determining the best plug-ins and applications to provide websites with new features and functionality, and installs them accordingly.
- Tests websites using a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox; and debugs as necessary
- Maintains fluency in one or more programming languages, such as HTML, WordPress.
- Regularly check in with the senior management and marketing team to assess their satisfaction and determine necessary updates or website repairs
- Assists marketing with publishing content by proofreading, editing, and posting text and graphics
- Assess and develop all SEO for relevant websites
- Maintains websites by checking for errors, broken links, and hacking attempts
- Develop knowledge of website accessibility standards and legal requirements
- Assesses website security and installs updated software to ensure that websites and client data remain secure
- Minimum of 2yrs Web Development experience within a corporate business environment
- Experience of working on Web Site design and e-commerce platforms
- Relevant qualifications for Web Development
To apply for this attractive Web Development role please contact Colin Roberts on 01925 839829 or alternately please email your CV