setting out engineer required for a highways civils project.
Experience of working on bridge bearing works preffered and/or any capacity on civil engineering projects, including Drainage, Concrete, Earthworks, Highways, Utilities and River works. Responsibilities;
* Setting out to lines and levels to ensure construction of work in accordance with the Contract Drawings/Specifications or other relevant control documentation.
* Undertaking volumetric surveys and using and setting up GPS equipment * Assisting Site Agents/Contract Supervisors with general contract administration
* Maintaining contract management quality records as directed by Site Agents * Production of As-Built Drawings in accordance with Client requirements
* Carrying out site surveys for weekly/monthly measurement purposes. Submission of processed information to Company Quantity Surveyors and Site Agents
* Assisting with the control of site activities, including sub-contractors, as directed by the Site Agent * Compliance with individual responsibilities with regard to safety, health and environmental issues, as set out in the Group Safety, Health and Environmental Policy *
Completion of daily site diary *
Project a professional image
* Valid CSCS card * Experienced in a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines * Oral/written communication * Commercial awareness