Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Wrexham Industrial Estate
Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 - 17:30)
Contract type: Temp - Perm for the right candidate
Reports to: General Manager
Pay rate: £8.21
Integra people are currently working with a leading distribution company based on Wrexham Industrial estate. This is an excellent opportunity for a warehouse operative who is looking to join a company that offers progression, training and growth within the organisation.
The company is looking for hardworking reliable candidates that look to expand their knowledge and be a valued asset to the company.
- Picking materials from an order picking sheet
- Loading pallets with picked materials
- Labelling the orders to ensure they are getting delivered to the correct customer
- Keeping a clean and tidy work space
- Following health and safety procedures
- Hardworking and reliable
- Previous warehouse experience preferred but not essential
- Candidate must be able to provide 5 years' worth of references
- Available immediately
- The company does have a random drugs test policy in place so candidate must declare any proscribed mediation they may be taking.
If you have the relevant experience please click apply now- alternatively for more information please contact Courtney Lythgoe on 01248668700.
Please note that Integra people are working as a recruitment agency. Due to the high number of applicants we cannot respond to everyone. If you do not get a response within 48 hours please take this as you have been unsuccessful but we may contact you for another position we believe is suitable.