£22,000 - £25,000 (DOE), excellent commission structure (paying between 8% > 28%), 22 days holiday per year ( stats), and company contributory pension.
About the Company
Integra People have quickly made themselves one of the leading contract recruitment companies in the UK since our foundation in 2008. We have shown exciting growth from our Industrial division, with a client list that includes most of the top companies in the country, as such we are looking to grow and develop the team based from our North Wales office in Abergele.
As a business we recognise the importance of working closely with our temporary workers across the UK and as such are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team to focus on the development of client relationships and growing the number of candidates we have working with our established client base.
To be a part of one of a fast growing industrial recruitment teams that has a proven track record of year on year growth within the North Wales region.
This opportunity will be working closely with our Regional Sales Director, who will assist in the training, development and support of the successful applicant to ensure they are successful.
Skills required for the Recruitment Consultant role:
- Career minded, hard-working and driven
- Ability to discuss requirements over the phone or face to face.
- Previous experience within a recruitment / resourcing based role is preferable, but not essential
- Confident with your ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Sales driven
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Can do attitude and ability to work to tight timescales
Benefits for the Recruitment Consultant:
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards (OTE)
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Close nit team
- Established database of clients and candidates
A great place to work
An award winning Recruitment business, with emphasis on culture, training and rewarding its employees. We offer an environment that has contemporary offices, casual dress code, free parking and a vibrant and fun atmosphere.
If you feel that you have the above traits and a background in recruitment or sales then you might be the right person for our team.