Job title: Production Line leader
Location: Deeside industrial Estate
Accessible from Wrexham, Chester, Deeside, Rhyl, Queensferry, Saltney
Pay Rate: £8.65 - £9.62
Shifts: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:30
Job Type: Temporary with a possibility of becoming permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Factory Manager
I am currently recruiting for a production line leader to join a well-established manufacturing company based on Deeside industrial estate. The company has over 30 years' worth of experience in their sector and is a market leader in their brand. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced line supervisor to join a growing team or a candidate who has several years' worth of production experience looking to progress to the next step in their career.
The main purpose for this position is for the line leader to manager a small team of 4 - 8 production operatives and manage all the day to day accountabilities. As the line leader your main role is to ensure line safety, cost, quality and delivery of KPI's are achieved.
- Assign team members with specific jobs on the production line
- Pack products in accordance with the packaging specification
- Monitor all the equipment and communicate with the engineer if there is any issues
- Complete all relevant quality checks
- Ensure all the production lines and surrounding areas are kept clean and tidy
- Liaising with warehouse operative supervisor to ensure all components are available before commencing product run.
- Attending training that is required
- Attend regular daily meetings and updating senior management of production lines
- Reporting to the factory manager if operatives/ agency staff don't turn up
- Previous experience working with in a similar industry
- Production line leader/ supervisor experience - 3 years is preferred
- Flexible working hours as you may be required to come in early or stay late depending on product demand
- Previously experience in planning
- Good time keeping
If you believe you have the relevant experience please click "apply" now alternatively for more information please contact Courtney Lythgoe.
Please not Integra people are working as an employment agency, due to a high number of applicants we cannot respond to all candidates. If you haven't been contacted within 48 hours please take this as you have been unsuccessful although we may keep your details on file if another opportunity arises.