Working for a family run company based in the Heart of North Wales, which has been trading successful for over 60 decades. As the UK's largest manufacturer of its products with a strong emphasis on sustainable development and a commitment to leading the industry in protecting the environment, we are now looking to expand the current team with a Planning and Logistics Co-Ordinator.
The role of the Planning and Logistics Co-Ordinator will involve daily planning and co-ordinating of the delivery of the company's products across the UK to various customers of all sizes. This will be completed on the telephone and via various IT systems. The role will require negotiations with customers, super attention to details and a 'can-do-attitude.
For the position of the Planning and Logistics Co-Ordinator you as a person will need to have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to organise logistics and negotiate with hauliers
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and using own initiative
- Analyse overall transport costs compared to sales
- IT and numeracy skills
- Working strictly in line with company procedures
- Ability to plan and prioritise your workload effectively with colleagues
The role will offer in return working Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend or out of hours work, a Permanent contract with a well-established, family run business, a competitive salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on your experience.