Maintenance engineer required
Integra people are excited to be representing a well-established production company based near Pwllheli. Our client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team and offers an attractive compensation package.
package is £29,500 per annum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful, established and growing business. As well as a fantastic compensation package there is ongoing support and training as well as other benefits.
This immediate vacancy is due to an increase in production. And we require an additional engineer to cope with the continued growth and demand.
Roles of the job include
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Working as part of a small team
- Rectifying breakdowns efficiently
- Work effectively to PPM schedules
The ideal candidate will be
- From a domestic, commercial or industrial background.
- Key working requirements are working with invertors and 24volts
3 phase engineer desirable but no essential as ongoing support and training is provided.
For more information regarding the role please forward a copy of your CV or call 01248 668700.