A respected manufacturing client of Integra People are expanding and are looking for an addition to their technical team in Caernarfon.
Main Responsibilities of role:
- Quality assurance and documenting raw materials intake
- Accepting or rejecting the quality of raw materials
- Controlling and updating SAQ's, specifications, third party certification for the supplier and raw materials database
- Raw Material and intake specification - update and control
- Seeing to technical requests of all kinds from the Technical Manager or Directors
- Covering any technical team members absence
- Confidence within audit environment
- Completion and issuing of site Traceability information, completion of goods in documentation, tracking deliveries with precision
- Uploading of information electronically and communicating any issues
- Comply with site policies and procedures.
- Keep work area clean and tidy
- Liaising with internal management and staff, suppliers and logistics
Applicants must have great communication skills and must work well with others. Organisation, time management and numeracy skills are also required for this role. Food Safety Level 2/3 and FLT training are desirable along with PC literacy. Shifts run Monday to Friday, 0700 - 1530 at £ 8.21 per hour.
If you want to apply then please email your CV to nicola . stoker @ integra people . com or apply online.