To audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements.
Based very local to Caernarfon, North Wales, the company are highly accessable on bus routes, and have free parking.
- To ensure all product testing, organoleptic, micro and chemical, is carried out according to the agreed schedule and in line with customer codes of practice.
- Complete micro testing against specific schedules or requests and assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including trace ability for all out of specs results and customer complaints.
- To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and trace ability.
- Working with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control. To support NPD trials and product launches, managing micro testing and product life assessment to ensure product is manufactured to correct standard.
- With guidance from Line Manager, coordinate day to day activities to deliver improvement of Technical KPI's.
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to health, safety and the environment.
- To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing re occurrence of non conformance against these standards.
- Working to audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformance's against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions.
Candidates who have worked within a Quality lead role previously will be highly considered, due to location, applicants with access to transport will be desired but not essential
Salary: £20,000 per year, pension and paid holidays are included in the package