Job Title: Traffic Dispatcher
Hours: Full-Time, Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
Salary: £9 - £11 per hour
Integra People are currently recruiting for a Traffic Dispatcher to join a leading nationwide integrated waste management business based in Pontypool, South Wales.
- Ensures that mandatory training, induction and toolbox talks are delivered in line with company policy.
- Managing route efficiency and utilising optimum disposal outlets within the area to ensure effective use of vehicles and facilities.
- Perform day to day management of operational staff in order to achieve best in class service delivery
- Perform administrative duties including input of pay and bonus onto the company systems. In addition accurate input of disposal information
- Managing driver availability and coverage in line with legislation and company procedures to ensure that there is suitable coverage at all times.
- Proactive vehicle management, including liaison with fleet, safe vehicle operations, wheel security, monitor vehicle gross weights.
- Supervise vehicle availability on a daily basis ensuring that drivers have completed their checks in accordance with company policy.
- Contribute toward ongoing cost control, actively seeking to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs e.g. running and analysing Depot reports.
What you need (Essential):
- Experience working within a similar role in Services or the Logistics industry.
- Health and Safety management
- Profit and Loss experience
- Local geographical knowledge
- Good transport / logistics knowledge
- Experience of first line operational management
- Experience of managing in a labour intensive, multi-shift environment
If you would like more information about this opportunity, please contact Jemma at Integra People.