Integra Healthcare support both public and private sector healthcare settings by placing trained nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and qualified social workers on a temporary, contract, and permanent basis in a wide variety of care and nursing settings covering North Wales and the surrounding areas.
All you need is 6 months Support Work experience - for more information, call Linda on 01248 663 338 or email your CV
Our clients live with varying learning disabilities and/or autism, so we are seeking individuals with previous professional experience in a similar role. You will be confident in your ability to deliver personalised care with a mindful approach, placing the service user's well-being at the centre of all you do.
We have a range of short or long day shifts, nights and weekends available - presenting the opportunity to work flexible rotas suited to your availability.
In order to ensure you always have enough work, you should be willing to travel around the local surrounding areas, therefore access to your own vehicle or public transport is desirable
- Generous pay from £7.83 to £16.60 per hour
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- DBS refunded after your first 100 hours work
- Kind, Approachable & Professional office team
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- You have the control to choose when & where you work
- DBS & Uniform refunded after your first 100 hours work
- No admin or Payroll Fees or cancellation fines
To join, enquire or to find out any more information about this opportunity, just call Linda on 01248 663 338 or email