My client is looking for a Registered Nurse - General or Mental Health Trained, ideally for 3-4 nights per week on a rota, however the client would be open to any combination of 1 through to 4 shifts per week.
The ideal candidate would have experience in a EMI Nursing setting, clients range from 50 through to end of life care. The Nurse will ideally be competent with Syringe Drivers and BM but if not, training will be provided.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement