Registered Nurses, £22 to £38 per hour
As a Nurse you will benefit from:
- Nurse lead recruitment process
- Excellent pay rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Nurse lead forums to discuss subjects of your choice, ensuring you have the opportunity to achieve relevant CPD opportunities and development
- 24 hour Registered Nurse support
As a Nurse you will be expected too:
- Provide effective leadership in ensuring nursing standards and practices are adhered to
- Practice in line with NMC standards
- Support and undertake clinical risk assessments.
- Complete and carry out treatment plans.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence good practice
- Assess the needs of our service users, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
The successful candidate must have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients
- A minimum of 12 months experience
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
Why join Integra Healthcare:
Whether working as an agency Nurse or in a substantive post we recognise that Nursing staff are at the heart of health care. As well as providing flexible work opportunities and competitive rates of pay, our key focus is on learning and development. Having access to a Registered Nurse community and the provision of on site clinical courses supports you to meet Revalidation and develop and enhance your skills.
To discuss with a Registered Nurse please call 01925839820 or 07985806191