Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
Responsibilities of the Registered Manager includes:
- Maintain and review the systems that ensure the homes continued registration with Care and Social Services Inspectorate of Wales.
- Responsible for personal and professional development.
- Assess the needs of the young people, ensuring that their care plans support and reflect their needs.
- Provide managerial and professional leadership to staff, promote the development of team members skills and knowledge and assist in the training of team members and other staff.
- Maintain and review the system for staff supervision, induction and appraisal, in line with care standards.
- Manage the Home within an agreed budget.
- Responsible for ensuring that the home is appropriately staffed to meet the needs of the young people placed and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing the service provided to ensure it meets the needs of the young people, and the aims and objectives laid out in placement plans.
- Ensuring safe practice guidelines are followed and safeguarding policies and procedures are adhered to.
The successful candidate must have:
- 5 Years' experience of working with children and young people in a residential setting with 2 of those years at a supervisory level
- Full Driver's Licence
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People's Residential Management) Wales or NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care - Children and Young People and NVQ Level 4 in Management.
Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience