- Competitive rates of pay up to £10.50 per hour
- Free DBS* (Payment refunded after 100 hours worked)
- Uniform provided for care and nursing home work
- Opportunities in various settings
- Full required training provided and certificates available
- Support from an experienced friendly office team
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices. We also offer all our healthcare assistants the highest level of training, to ensure benchmark standards of care remain at an excellent level. All of our training is mapped across to not only skills for care standards but also to NICE guidelines.
We have exciting opportunities for experienced and passionate Healthcare Assistants for our clients based in the Chester area. Working for renowned clients in care and nursing homes with a range of residents including dementia care, I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative.
Role of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting individuals with day to day tasks
- Completing care plans where required
- All aspects of personal care including washing, bathing and dressing
- Assisting at meal times and with feeding
We are looking Healthcare Assistants with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Health Care Assistant previously
- Relevant mandatory training - safeguarding, First Aid, Moving and Handling
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service (Preferable)
- Experience with Dementia Care would be desirable
- Right to work in the UK