Integra Healthcare support both public and private sector healthcare settings by placing trained healthcare assistants and support workers on a temporary and permanent basis. We are looking for the best Healthcare Assistants to be part of our expanding team in North Wales.
The ideal candidate will care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner, will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Help clients take prescribed medication (subject to training)
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Assist clients to move and reposition using appropriate manual handling techniques and equipment
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can't complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Taking patients observations
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- 6 months proven experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Maintain mandatory training requirements
- Satisfactory DBS check
- Satisfactory Employment References