Integra Healthcare support both public and private sector healthcare settings by placing trained nurses, healthcare assistants, support workers and qualified social workers on a temporary, contract, and permanent basis in a range of care and nursing settings covering North Wales and the surrounding areas
All you need is 6 months Care Work experience.
Our clients live with varying learning disabilities and/or autism, so we are seeking individuals with previous professional experience in a similar role. You will be confident in your ability to deliver personalised care with a mindful approach, placing the service user's well-being at the centre of all you do.
We have a range of short or long day shifts, nights and weekends available - presenting the opportunity to work flexible rotas suited to your availability.
- Generous pay from £8.30 to £15.50
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- DBS refunded after your first 100 hours work
- Kind, Approachable & Professional office team
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- You have the control to choose when & where you work
- No admin or Payroll Fees or cancellation fines
To join us and take advantage of the opportunities we have send your CV and contact details or call 012480663 338.