Maintenance engineer required
Integra people are excited to be representing a well-established production company based near Pwllheli. Our client is recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team and offers an attractive compensation package.
Package is £17k - £18k per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful, established and growing business. As well as a fantastic compensation package there is ongoing support and training as well as other benefits.
This immediate vacancy is due to an increase in production. And we require an additional engineer to cope with the continued growth and demand.
Duties will include
- Reactive maintenance during breakdowns.
- Planned preventative maintenance covering both machinery and premises.
- All work to be completed in line with health and safety regulations.
- Working as part of a team.
The ideal Candidate will be
- Competent reading pneumatic and electrical schematic drawings.
- Have knowledge of electrical fault finding.
- Basic bench fitting/fabrication skills and an understanding of PLC would be advantageous but not essential as full support and training will be provided.
- Must be flexible with a desire to learn.
- Minimum qualification of a BTEC national diploma in electrical engineering or equivalent.
To apply for this role please forward your CV or call 01248 668700.