Position: Multi Skilled Operative / Semi Skilled Operative
Join a team of diverse professionals within a business who are dedicated and provide support to clients across Conwy and Gwynedd.
We are excited to be assisting with the hiring of a Multi Skilled Operative and three semi skilled operatives to complete planned and reactive maintenance. You will be a person who shares the same values as our clients, which include, Empowering, Passionate, Celebration & fun! You will be providing essential maintenance on homes of elder people so they can continue with their independent living.
With great training and nurturing of their staff, this role is truly one not to be missed.
· Installation of bathrooms and kitchens - Multiskilled op
· Providing and installing safety systems such as handrails, keys safes and smoke alarms - Both Roles
· General maintenance including, painting, tiling, joinery and keeping area clean and tidy - Both Roles
· Keeping records of payment and provide receipts
· You will have the ability to see any additional work to be completed
· Ordering and securely storing stock and equipment
· Liaising with clients and office staff with daily updates
- Ideally candidate should be able to communicate in both English and Welsh languages due to the clients being bilingual
Package on offer:
· Contract- Permanent
· Salary- £23, 500 - £27,648
· Location- Bangor or Surrounding areas
· Holidays - 33 days (including 3 days between Christmas and New Year)
· Working hours - 40 hrs Monday-Friday
· Sick pay - 2 weeks full pay
· Work vehicle provided
Education and Experience:
· City & Guilds or NVQ in one (plumbing, joinery, plastering, decorating, tilling) or experience within a similar area.
If this Multi Skilled Operative or Semi Skilled Operative role is of interest, then please apply and /or call Genna from Integra People.