My client is a national M&E/Utilities firm based in North Wales. They are looking for an experienced HSE Advisor to come on board to work with the Group SHEQ Manager.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain Regional Safety, Environmental and Quality Programme.
- Engage staff and managers to maximise improvements in safety performance.
- Responsible for promoting and monitoring the SHEQ culture
- Provide positive leadership and promote the adoption of best practice
- Produce Regional SHEQ performance reports as required
- Monitoring and implementation of any relevant SHEQ statutory or legislative changes
- Portray a positive attitude in line with our Company values
- Responsible for reviewing accident and incident SHEQ reports and investigations
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- Or IEMA Associate Certificate