Requirement for Role:
- Experience within a customer focused role.
- Experience with office administration, including the use of PC's and conversing over the phone.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's, including English and Welsh.
- The ability to work under pressure and deal with tight working deadlines.
- Good communication skills in both English and Welsh is essential, as is the ability to read and understand, listen and speak and write in both English and Welsh.
A motivated telesales administrator is required to work with a well-established company within North Wales. The role will require the applicant to have excellent communication skills and excellent customer service as applicants will be dealing with customer enquiries on a daily basis. The role will include dealing with customers professionally as well as monitoring media coverage such as press and social media.
A current driving license and qualifications in customer service are desired but not essential. Applicants will also be expected to help with the companies security such as greeting visitors and carrying out building checks. Shifts will run Monday - Friday, 7am - 7pm with a competitive salary.
To apply email your cv to nicola . stoker @ inetgrapeople . com or apply online.