Integra People is a leading recruitment consultancy that spans across a broad range of sectors, including Construction, Civil Engineering, IT, Telecoms, Industrial / Manufacturing. Due to continued success after a further year of long establishment and customer focused delivery, the business is continuing to expand thus requiring motivated individuals to drive their teams forward further.
£30,000 Salary, Company Car, Uncapped bonus structure, laptop, mobile phone, healthcare package, pension scheme and other additional target related benefits.
- Responsible for penetrating various recruitment markets, with Sales and service delivery
- Achieve and exceed sales targets directly related to the number of candidates placed into locum positions, new / existing client focus on a contract basis.
- Motivate, lead and support a team of both established and new recruitment consultants over a number of various arenas
- Adhere to all internal processes, compliance and ensure that payroll runs smoothly and effectively.
- Report monthly and quarterly to director level - confidence to prepare reports and KPI figures
- Generate new and build on established relationships with clients through telephone calls and face to face meetings
- Strong organisational skills
- Day to Day planning of the sales team and office
You should be passionate about the recruitment industry with a driven and tenacious attitude to success. As a divisional manager you will need to be results driven with a proven track record of winning new business. You will be a strong communicator with high professional standards. You will have extensive experience and demonstrate confidence in dealing with clients / candidates and managing and motivating small and medium sized teams of consultants in a contract recruitment capacity.
Please email your CV to Genna . williams @ integrapeople .com