Job Title: Qualified Conveyancing Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Integra People are excited to be representing a well-established, highly-reputable legal service company based in Warrington. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join a dynamic, professional team. This position would suit an individual who is ambitious and extremely organised.
As an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor your role will be to handle caseloads relating to all Residential Conveyancing transactions and deal with Purchasing, RE-mortgages, Sales Transaction and Transfers.
You should be:
- Competent in running a conveyancing caseload from inception through to completion with minimal supervision
- A qualified Solicitor with at least 2 years' post qualification experience
- Highly organised
- Providing cost estimations to new prospective clients
- Liaising with clients, commercial agents, mortgage lenders, estate agents, and Solicitors by telephone, e-mail, post or in person as required between transactions.
- You will be assisting in the development of this new Conveyancing
- Have the ability to generate your own referrals in order to create your own independent client base
- 25 days annual leave
- Fantastic training and on-going support
- Product discounts (company)
- Free eye tests & flu vouchers provided
- Fund raising and social events
If you have the experience required and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity, call Jemma at Integra People.