- Willing to be trained in other areas of the business e.g. in all our food and bar outlets and learn some basic food preparation skills.
- Over 18s required for the bar areas.
Rate of Pay and Benefits*:
- £7.50 per hour
- Leisure Club membership
- Massively discounted holidays on our holiday parks
- On-line discount scheme to many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Uniform part provided
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance)
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
In line with requirements of the Immigration Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. No accommodation is available.
Immediate start. Please send your CV or call 01248668700.