Our client, a leading supplier in their industry, has the opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join their team in the head office in Llansantffraid.
Working within a small team you will be providing complete Credit Control of a specific set of accounts including resolving customer queries and general sales ledger tasks.
This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 and 5pm on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Credit checking and processing of new account applications
- Chasing of overdue debts via letter or telephone as appropriate
- Managing credit limits and 'On Hold' status in line with current policy
- Handling customer queries and resolving them
- To hold monthly meetings or as appropriate with each salesperson to discuss overdue debts
- Negotiating repayment terms for overdue debts
- Attending internal credit meetings as required
- Monthly reporting to Assistant Credit Manager to include:
- Previous Credit Control experience is preferred
- Experience in a financial role would be beneficial
If this role as a credit controller is of interest or you would like further information please call Sara Cawley on 01248 668 700 or email