1x Commercial Assistant required for the CF31 Bridgend area, the role will require applicants to work independently, initiating and completing tasks and where necessary supervising and/or guiding others.
Applicants will need to:
- Order materials via COINS purchase ledger
- Process purchase orders and delivery notes for supplier payments
- Reconcile purchase card transactions
- Prepare client quotations and maintain quotation registers
- Maintain and update commercial records as directed
- Identify any unnecessary costs and inefficient activities.
- Assist in the timely preparation of valuations, submissions of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Assist in the prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts, including variations, claims and disputes.
- Ordering and maintenance of consumable stock levels
- Process holiday, expenses and overtime claims as required
- Collating engineers reports and timesheets to assist service delivery