Job Title: Junior production Estimator
Pay rate: £8.60 - £9.60ph DOE
Shifts: Monday - Friday (days)
38hrs per week
Start date: ASAP
Job type: Temp to Perm (for the right candidate this will be a permanent position after 12 weeks)
Integra people are currently recruiting for a well-established growing manufacturing company based on the skirts of Wrexham. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a junior estimator to join the team on a temp to perm basis. The company is leaders in their field and having secured a new big contract they are looking for somebody to assist their senior estimator.
- Support and assist the manufacturing and sales department through the origination and production of product estimates in line with price guidance.
- Monitor spreadsheets to ensure required materials are ordered and issued in line with target dates.
- Work with the senior estimator to produce quotes for different projects - including time, materials and labour.
- Conduct review meetings for ongoing and new projects
- Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to evaluate specifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and with varying work and time sensitive demands
- Enjoy working in a small team environment
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational ability
- At least 1 year in estimating or a similar role
If you believe you have the relevant experience for this position, please click "apply" now alternatively for more information please contact Courtney Lythgoe now.
Please note Integra people are working as a recruitment agency. Due to a high response of applicants we cannot respond to everyone, if you have not been contacted within 48 hours please take it as you have been unsuccessful although we may keep your details on file for other suitable positions.