Integra people are proudly working with a well-established building services client in Wrexham, who have a temporary post as a Tenant Liaison Officer (or a strong communicator with administrations skills) for an immediate start to cover for sickness for 2 - 3 months.
This position is full time, working Monday to Thursday from 08:00 to 16:45 and Friday 08:00 to 15:45. Pay rate is £9.00 per hour plus mileage.
The role requires communicating and maintaining positive relationships with residents in order to provide information and support during refurbishment, maintenance and major works programmes.
- Visiting sites undergoing improvement to support tenant queries
- Visiting tenants in their homes and to advise them on when and what work is being carried out
- Act as the main point of contact and deal with any problems/queries that tenant may have
- Monitor customer complaints and resolve any potential issues
- Feeding all information back to Line Manager and agreeing actions, communications.
- Full support from Line Manager and wider team to support into role
To qualify for the role you will ideally have experience communicating and handling queries from customers, both face to face and over the phone, on a daily basis. You must also have a full driving licence along with your own transport as you may be required to travel to other schemes on occasion.
As this is a temporary position, running until March with the potential to be ongoing, the hourly rate on offer is £9, plus mileage.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV or call for an informal chat on 01248 668700