Integra Education are currently seeking an Primary Tutor to work in Northwich with a child in Year 9 who needs to raise attainment in English and Maths.
This is is a part time role that will last until GCSE's and the tuition will take place after school.
Responsibilities of the role:
To work on a 1-2-1 basis with children to provide the following support:
* Educational development in English and Maths
* Personal development
* Lesson planning and assessment's
* Provide weekly reports Requirements of this role:
* Previous experience working with under 16's in a school environment
* Proven track record of raising academic standards
* Own transport
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students in all Key Stages who require help and support to achieve their full potential. If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 1-1 basis please apply online now!
Integra Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.