Trainee Cover Supervisor - Wigan
Integra Education have been asked to recruit a keen and enthusiastic Trainee Cover Supervisor for a 'Good' Secondary School in the Wigan area.
The school use a high number of Cover Supervisors on a daily basis and want to 'mould' a new Cover Supervisor into someone they can rely on to come in and do a good job when required on a casual basis. The school will work closely with the successful applicant to increase their experience working with Secondary aged students, improve their subject knowledge across the board and improve their behaviour management skills. This role is ideal for someone thinking about going into a career in teaching but wanting further experience before applying for a PGCE.
- A childcare reference (someone who can vouch for your ability to work alongside children and young people).
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Paid experience in a 'Good' Secondary School.
- The successful applicant would gain valuable subject knowledge and behaviour management skills by working alongside some outstanding teachers.
- Local work which can be flexible if needed alongside studies or other part-time work.
If you are interested in this position then please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.