Trainee Cover Supervisor - Northwich
Integra Education have been asked to recruit a keen and enthusiastic Trainee Cover Supervisor for an outstanding Secondary School in Northwich.
The school are in a position where they can support a Trainee and work closely with them to increase their experience working with Secondary aged students, improve their subject knowledge across the board and improve their behaviour management skills. This role is ideal for someone thinking about going into a career in teaching but wanting further experience before applying for a PGCE.
- A childcare reference (someone who can vouch for your ability to work alongside children and young people).
- A DBS certificate or be willing to apply for one.
- Paid experience in an outstanding Secondary School.
- The successful applicant would gain valuable subject knowledge and behaviour management skills by working alongside some outstanding teachers.
- Local work which can be flexible if needed alongside studies or other part-time work.
If you are interested in this position then please apply now or call Mark at Integra for more information.