1:1 Tutor - Surrey
Are you a Tutor who is able to deliver Maths and English sessions at a Secondary level?
Would you prefer a more flexible way of working?
Do you excel in assisting young people on a 1:1 basis?
If you have answered 'yes', we want to speak with you!
Integra People are currently working with a school in the Surrey area who require a Tutor to work on a 1:1 basis with a young person who is currently not attending school. This student has additional needs so the successful applicant will ideally have experience working within an SEN setting. The days and times may be flexible within this vacancy due to the nature of it.
- Planning and delivering Maths and English sessions at the appropriate level.
- Providing weekly feedback on the young person's behaviour, engagement and academic progression.
- Working alongside the student's mentor to ensure positive sessions are taking place.
- Strong subject knowledge in core subjects.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching certificate.
- DBS on the Online Update Service (or be prepared to apply for one).
- Long-term, rewarding work where you can see genuine progression.
- Flexible work where you can negotiate your own days/times.
- Good rates of hourly pay, paid on a weekly basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People.