1:1 SEN Tutor - Sunbury-on-Thames.
Integra People are looking to recruit a SEN Tutor to work on a 1:1 basis with a student who has some complex difficulties. This would initially be working just 2 sessions per week for a couple of hours at a time to build the relationship, then potentially gradually increase the hours slightly to get more out of the sessions.
The student is in Key Stage 4 but is working at a much lower level than expected and has some extremely complex needs. Experience working within SEN is essential for this position.
- Flexible work where you can choose the days/times to suit your diary.
- Rewarding work, developing one student and seeing their success.
- A strong hourly rate of pay.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience working within SEN/D.
- Empathy, patience and behaviour management skills.
For more information, please apply now or call Mark at Integra People.