IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE FOR SUITABLE CANDIDATES!
Integra People is a specialist recruitment consultancy, providing quality permanent, contract and temporary staffing solutions to clients from our wide network of UK offices.
I am looking people who are passionate about what they do and are outgoing and confident in using their own initiative for a supported living residence in Warrington, looking after residents with MS, ABI and enduring Mental Health. You will be responsible for creating and implementing care plans, temperate and pulse measurements as and when required, offering support with the administration of medications.
Day to Day Duties:
- Assisting with personal care of the residents
- Supporting in the community
- Administering Medication
I am looking for someone with the following experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience working within the care industry
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent minimum
- Current enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service
- Right to work in the UK
- Immediate Starts Available!
For more information on this position and any others please call Elle on 01925 839 820 or email