£9.50 - £12.00ph
Integra Healthcare are currently looking for experienced Support Workers for our clients, who operate an assessment and neurorehabilitation centre, in Liverpool.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to support a diverse team within a residential unit. This role would include supporting adult service users with a range of day-to-day duties such as making informed choices, increasing their socialisation, and providing emotional and practical support.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a great listener.
- Have previous care experience.
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and create positive relationships with people and their families.
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks and medication.
- Teaching personal and life skills.
- Be empathetic/compassionate.
If you believe this role to be suitable, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Abbi-Jayne on 01925 839 820.