Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Create a caring and understanding relationship with service users.
- To promote effective communication and relationships with Service users and work colleagues.
- To promote travel, training, money management and independent life to our service users.
- To provide personal care where required which may involve assistance with; Manual handling to a degree; Eating and preparing meals; Helping with shopping trips; promote service users time within the community.
- Support service users and help get them into the community, this could include taking them into town for the day, going shopping, going swimming, going to the cinema and many more.
Benefits of working for us!
- Choose your own rota - short shifts/ long days/ night/ sleeps/ block bookings/work when you want to
- Weekly pay
- Amazing work/life balance
- Friendly team who are always happy to help
- Your own consultant to support you as you care for others
- Lots of variety in your role
- Training provided
- Work as much or as little as you like!
Skills and Experience:
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Good level of literacy and communication skills.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- Right to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in similar role
Immediate starts are available for the right candidate!
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who would be, please contact Liv on 0 1 9 2 5 8 3 9 8 2 0 or email olivia . styles @ integra people . com