Integra People are working with Primary Schools across the Manchester area, who are looking to build up a bank of supply staff to meet their recruitment needs and provide cover throughout their schools.
We are encouraging those Teachers, who have experience of working across the majority of year groups, including EYFS, KS1 & KS2 to apply and cover a range of requirements.
You could be covering sicknesses, courses, PPA, paternity/maternity and a variety of others - Ideal for those who are looking for flexible, regular work with a local Primary school!
In order to apply, we require:
- Recent, relevant experience within a Primary School
- Be an inspirational Teacher, who can deliver outstanding lessons within Primary
- Good behaviour management skills
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
- Have extensive knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum
In return, Integra will offer yourself:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal dedicated consultant
- Links to our partner schools and exclusive vacancies
- Support with applications and flexible work
If you are interested in working as a Teacher across Manchester - get in touch and register your interest today!