Are you a nursery assistant looking for a change of scene?
Do you want to work in a variety of settings with some of the best in the business?
I am recruiting for early years trained individuals to work a range of shifts in different nursery settings in Penwortham.
- Working in a variety of nursery settings.
- Get your foot in the door for a permanent position in the future.
- Experience different practices and alternative ways of doing things.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Choose when and where you work.
- Picking up a variety of shifts between 7.30am-6pm
- Working across different rooms so you should have a versatile skillset.
- Picking up the routine and fitting in with the permanent staff.
- Being proactive and involved in the activities.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and meal times.
- Level 2 or 3 Early Years qualification.
- Experience working in a nursery setting.
- DBS registered to the update service (we can help you apply for a new one)
- References covering your last 2 years of employment including a childcare reference.
- Proactive and passionate attitude towards working with children.
Are you interested in this role?
Do you want to apply?
Please call Holly on 01772 808010 or submit your CV and I will call you for a confidential chat.