Hourly rate: £8.95 / £18,616
Shift patterns: 2 on 4 off shift pattern - paid as a salary of £18,616-£19,522 or 5/2 pattern -8.95/9.60ph
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- To work in a positive, respectful, and empowering way with all young people in order to promote good relationships and encourage achievemen
- To ensure the therapeutic care of young people consistently and proactively.
- To act, where appropriate, as key worker to a particular young person to provide support and ensure the implementation of their individual care plan.
- To interact on an individual and group basis with all young peop
- To actively participate in social, recreational, and educational activities with the young peop
- To participate in and encourage the participation of the young people in the domestic tasks of the home in order to develop the self-care skil
- To take an active interest in each young person's educational development and achievements.
- To maintain, where appropriate, all necessary records in a timely manner and to a high standa
- To liaise and collaborate positively with parents and partner agencies to ensure that the best interests of the young people are respected and promoted at all time
- To remain well informed about latest practice, research policy and legislative developments in relation to childcare.
Skills and Experience:
- Drivers Licence is necessary
- Organisational skills to plan workload, good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge base of the needs of the people with disability.
- A non-discriminatory approach.
- DBS Update service registered
- Relevant certifications and qualifications and mandatory training e.g. safeguarding, basic life support
- Right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email