Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- To work in a positive, respectful, and empowering way with all young people in order to promote good relationships and encourage achievemen
- To ensure the therapeutic care of young people consistently and proactively.
- To act, where appropriate, as key worker to a particular young person to provide support and ensure the implementation of their individual care plan.
- To interact on an individual and group basis with all young peop
- To actively participate in social, recreational, and educational activities with the young peop
- To participate in and encourage the participation of the young people in the domestic tasks of the home in order to develop the self-care skil
- To take an active interest in each young person's educational development and achievements.
- To remain well informed about latest practice, research policy and legislative developments in relation to childcare.
Skills and Experience:
- Drivers Licence is necessary
- Caring, hardworking, reliable, and flexible approach.
- Friendly, supportive, and caring personality
- Organisational skills to plan workload, good written/verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A good knowledge of needs of people with disability.
- A non-discriminatory approach.
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS registered on Update Service
If you are interested in this role, please contact Liv on 01925 839 823 or email