Integra Education have been asked to provide a 1:1 Tutor ASAP.
The young person is a male pupil in Y9 who is capable but has been diagnosed with SEMH needs.
The funding is for 10 hours per week and it has been requested that this is split across 5 days per week ideally. Funding is in place until and including May 2020 but the placement could go further than that depending on how quickly a placement can be arranged..
Sessions are expected to include basic Maths and English lessons to ensure the student does not lose any momentum in this key time for his education.
The successful applicant will have:
- Secondary Teaching/Tuition experience.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Good skills in basic English and Maths.
- Strong rates of hourly pay (up to £25 per hour depending on experience).
- Long-term work with one student where there will hopefully be a noticeable improvement.
- Rewarding work when the pupil transitions into school.
For further information please apply now or call Mark at Integra People ASAP.